I came home to the best package in the mail. I am always interested in trying out new health products and especially ones that are consumable, so I accepted an invite to sample a box from Jule's Wellness.
Here is what I received:
- Organic almond butter (this is the brand I buy in all nut butters).
- Zimt Macaroons (completely delicious, moist, fresh, and contains only has 5 ingredients: coconut flakes, coconut nectar, coconut flour, himalayan salt, and vanilla bean) - repeat buy for sure!
- Dr. Bronner's Magic Soups (pure-castile soap made with organic oils)
Inspired Soap Works ('fizzle your stress away in a bath) - must try this soon!
- Lemon LIly loose leaf tea (Berry Cherry flavour which contains green tea, rose petals, apple, organic rosehip, hibicious, orange peel, black currants) - Toronto Based Company
- ActivRecovery+ (muscle recovery)
- Dream protein (hormone free)
- Giddy YoYo Mint chocolate (Free of gluten, nuts, dairy, soy, refined sugar & all other nasty stuff) - I will never say no to chocolate.
- The Good Bean Chickpeas (Original Salted) - these are incredible. Scrumptious and crunchy! I have seen these in most grocery stores and now that I have tried them I will be purchasing these again. These work well as 'croutons' in soup as well.
- Journal book - I can always use a book for writing.
I am seriously impressed with this gift box and now that I know a service like this is available and I have tried it myself, I will be sending these boxes as gifts instead of flowers or fruit baskets. Check it out!
Leave a comment